← Back to donorkeep.com
Terms of Service
By signing up for any service ("Service") provided by DonorKeep, LLC
("DonorKeep"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and
conditions (“Terms of Service”):
- You must be 18 years or older to sign up for the Service.
- You must provide a valid email address when signing up for the Service.
- No illegal activity of any kind is allowed on the Service.
- You are responsible for any and all use of the Service, whether your own use or the use of those signing up for your subscriptions.
- DonorKeep has the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time, without notice.
- DonorKeep has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- You bear all risk for your use of the service.
- DonorKeep does not warrant that the service will be available or reliable.
- DonorKeep does not warrant that the service will provide accurate data.
- DonorKeep bears no liability for any losses of any kind that you may incur through the use of the Service.
- Technical support for the service is only provided to paid account holders and is only via email.
- The Service may not be resold without written permission from DonorKeep.
- DonorKeep may review your account at any time, for any reason.
- DonorKeep does not pre-screen accounts, but retains the right to remove you for any reason.
- All questions about the service should go to email@example.com.
- DonorKeep may modify the fees for the service with 1 month’s notice to affected account holders.
- DonorKeep is not liable for changes to the Service, Service fee changes, or any effects of the suspension or termination of your account.
- DonorKeep’s liability in any case is limited to a refund of fees paid.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your password, and DonorKeep is not liable from any damages that may result from a failure to keep your password and account information secure.
- DonorKeep does not store credit card or bank account information
- No information that DonorKeep stores is guaranteed to be secure.
- You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file except when using a strictly test account.
- Your credit card will be billed once a month for your monthly subscription fee. You have two weeks to review the bill and request corrections.
- Your account may be terminated for any violation of these Terms of Service, at DonorKeep’s discretion.
- DonorKeep may terminate any account that is determined to be involved in anything fraudulent.
- Any verbal or written abuse directed towards a DonorKeep partner, employee, or account holder will be grounds for immediate account termination.
- DonorKeep does not claim any intellectual property rights over the content you put into the Service.
- You may cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Canceling your account will result in the deletion of all account data. You should export your organization’s data from the site before cancelling your account.
- DonorKeep will charge your credit card for any partial month of service you have used at the time of cancellation. There is no pro-rated refund or discount provided when an account is cancelled.
- Any changes made to the Service are covered under these Terms of Service.
- DonorKeep will update and change the Terms of Service from time to time, and you are encouraged to review it for changes.
- You can always find the most recent version of the Terms of Service at http://donorkeep.com/terms.